Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hummm ... who/what was filming ... 🤔

fetchin awesome

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Awesomeness total Superdome💥

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️So cool❤️ and so ready 🙏

Buckled in ! Let's goooooooooooooo👊

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

love you

goosebumps!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

I'll stay on the ground.
;)

My friend just retired from many years in the Air Force. He got his "special ride" for retirement on the plane flying over our region doing fly overs for Memorial Day. His wife posted a pic of him flying over her during a low altitude run over the river while bagpipes were playing Amazing Grace. An amazing moment for everyone in our town.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

how can you not get excited watching them fly those jets every which way, upside down, swerving, his struggle to do what he loves with no desire to teach, but he was exactly who was needed, yep had some tears too, like old school movie♥️

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I’m not a scientist (or a pilot) but wouldn’t the book on his leg at least move a LITTLE through this maneuver? 🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

They all have them and they are usually strapped onto their leg.

(1) Show this thread

. 🙏🏼🥰

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

so fisheye lense though.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana gonna watch it free when it hits the movie stick.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's most favorite movies are ALWAYS the ones with a badass good guy that wins the day!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

oh and he is a badass♥️

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Tom Cruise asked everyone in the Telluride Theatre to leave so he can watch the movie alone but everyone already paid... guess what happened? Entitled People are evil.

Ready for the flip.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

God bless you and all our glorious military and veterans

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video length = 34

I Fooked my life up so phucking bad, ThanQ you for sharing. My dream was this and now I am OBLIVION. God Bless you ALL!

Only followers of this user (@GODmySaviour) can see their posts

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Very Cool

Well look at that now the MSM is covering the Sussman case

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Inverted.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

No really we were, I took a polaroid😎

(1) Show this thread

this looks amazing but think i just felt🤢🤮 5 seconds in...could be the fear of heights kicking in. Must be an great feeling of freedom if you can stomach it.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

This shit gives me a rush. I need to BUY this movie as soon as possible. Screw theaters.......

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

That is absolutely cool but that view is amazing! 💙Thanks VK :)

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Imagine Dragons - Thunder (Lyrics) - YouTube

Connect with me:Fanpage : https://www.facebook.com/RachelGardnerMusic/Email: rachelhann04@gmail.comSpotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2iEAMCE5j5PF7s...