ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only on Facebook and Telegram. I had to delete my main FB account because of being repeated 30 day bans. I use my husbands account and they shadow ban me for 90 days every few weeks - for no reason...old posts. I have a Neighborhood group and today I was warned I may be restricted because I posted a "how to remove ticks with soap". Soooo sick of it. And on Telegram don't answer anyone on a Bible related subject and the demons attack!

I would love to know how you do that with ticks. I swear they dump tick from the sky. They are all over.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Here ya go! 😁

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Wow, this is great!!! Ticks just fall out of the sky and land on your head in NJ. I wonder if making a solution of dawn and spraying it in the yard would be a safe way to kill them.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thank you!!!

(2) Show this thread