Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Yep

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Read the original text again...

"...feel like their being watched"...

Yes, as a matter of fact...I feel my being watched. Get it?

It feels like this is more than peering into my computer or phone and gathering information.

It feels like [they] are trying to grab my soul.

THIS IS PHYSICAL ATTACK ON HUMANS BEING...

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Only on Facebook and Telegram. I had to delete my main FB account because of being repeated 30 day bans. I use my husbands account and they shadow ban me for 90 days every few weeks - for no reason...old posts. I have a Neighborhood group and today I was warned I may be restricted because I posted a "how to remove ticks with soap". Soooo sick of it. And on Telegram don't answer anyone on a Bible related subject and the demons attack!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I would love to know how you do that with ticks. I swear they dump tick from the sky. They are all over.

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

'Their'? or 'They're'???

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Il mio pensiero è ... Eh ... pensavi di essere immune o superiore a noi altri?

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

eyes on them now. good.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

FOR A LONG TIME

Been watched since 1969. One would think they'd be bored by now.😆😂😁

Elon’s activated. Johnny’s activated.
LFG!!!