#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Today is Special Patriots. Only comes 1nce a year.

Trusting Self = Trusting God

Gemini's to the flight deck. its ur Turn

Blessings and love to all of you. i have a serious question; how does everyone feel about PET VACCINES, knowing what we all know now???

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I only get my dogs and cats vaccinated a few times over their lifetime and i even question that. My pets gave not had issues that a lot of pets have owned by friends who do the yearly vaccines. Pets are way over vaccinated like us. I am sure by design just like us.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

I've only ever done puppy package,
almost ALL my pets have lived past 17 years. 🤔

i only do the puppy package, for the core immunizations. after that none. in my state dogs and cats have to be up to date with rabies vax, but i only do it if i have them at the vet for some other reason and they make me

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I stopped all vaccines for our pets last year once I learned what is in people vaccines; I’m sure it is the same but havent had time to do the research. I suspect the Deep State controls vet as well as human medicine, why wouldnt they? Lots of animals with cancer and chronic disease equals $$.
One of my daughters is in her fourth year of vet school, so I am hoping this comes out soon. 🙏