Things on TRUTH Social are starting to feel whack-a-doo...just sayin

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Agree. Joined a few weeks ago, don’t feel a connection at all. I’ve only been on it 3-4 times since. Got lot of followers right at the start, bots of course. Except for AU, I am thinking that my time on any other social media is done. I am prepared for the ascension, etc., whether it’s tomorrow or ten years from now. Let’s go!!! If people are still blind to what’s happening in this evil world, so be it, stay where you are comfortable.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Nothing seems easy which is a vibe killer for me! No easy way to post GIFs, Re-truth with a comment or have an easy back-and-forth conversation! And omg the Bot’s and fan pages—YIKES! I’m hoping they work out the kinks soon.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i finally got in a couple of weeks ago and immediately felt "huh??" - felt off............and w/in 24 hours i had a lot of followers which pretty certain are bots. i haven't returned in days.

One thing they need to change is that when you reply to someone it doesn't create a feed under the original post but goes out as a separate post that doesn't correlate to anything so we don't know what ppl are even replying to or talking about. Also, it is a bit of an echo chamber. I haven't seen any opposition on there yet. The Dems know they'll get toasted there if they pull any of their usual shenanigans.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

dont feel good there yet

I agree, but I'm optimistic it will get better.
Like you said (and VK) - no vibe!

(1) Show this thread

Parler 2.0

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

is it under attack?

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Just an overload of trolls, bots, fan pages, etc.
They will work out the kinks I'm sure...just seems a bit much at the moment.

(1) Show this thread

not organic

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

AU is THE MOST comfy space, imo

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Well AU needed some work when it first began too, when each goes over there from here, are you noticing your persona there, is it the same as here, I have seen some "change", the question is why ? Each should examine to check their vibes, imo, gotta let YOU shine through, the original You, not the You that need impress anyone, plus since we have been all "locked down" from major sites, the vibe of the world has definitely changed . . . what is Your role, who are You everywhere ?

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I'm the same in/on all spaces!
Don't feel the need to impress anyone.
I just post to share info.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

No vibes no connection

#vibecheck

Haven't joined yet, not sure if I want to. At the moment don't have the time to keep up with it all.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I got followed and unfollowed by a MelQ promotional bot 😂

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

lol...yes, lots of that!

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

It’s the lowest on my priorities to check. Just can’t get into it for some reason. Looking forward to hearing other people’s perspectives!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

It's normal people and stuff the AU team knew like 3+ years ago. It's a place for others to catch up. Nothing new over there. Many Trains to get followers.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙃

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Very much soo lol

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Alot of bots and shills and crazy censorship. It had a great feel the first couple of days but now it's like everyone talking at each other and trying to build followers instead of engaging in conversations. Maybe its just finding its way.

Interesting you said that- in my timeline there- Ive got people battling it out over Lin Wood, alot of big accounts reposting each other, *will remain nameless* bashing AU … seems like its gonna get GETTRish in a hurry if they arent careful. I go there to see the AU fam, keep up w Kash and that crew, but the rest is just ok so far. I hate the one side censorship of twitter but its hard not to love mixing it up w space cadet people and their dumb ideas.

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Totally agree! I guess we what and see what happens.

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I totally agree! Something is off?

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

I noticed a few off things as well, had to look twice at a few.

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

what are you noticing?

In response Dawn McIntyre to her Publication

Just random trolls...maybe bots.
Have just seemed to have ramped up.

example - have never ever seen this acct before lol
https://truthsocial.com/@GoddessLayla/108388443171420585

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

👀