Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

nice numbers 🤗

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Yes! 🙏 God is the beginning, the middle and
the end! 🙏

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

#Bravo 🔥 📫
fire post

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Awesome post ! Truth!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

💚🐸 peace and love 🙌

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 9:21>21:21>213

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

😇I disagree with Q here, with this single statement from Q! The world will swallow the truth, they must be shown!!! The Great Awakening!!!

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

They need to to wake up! As hard as it will be, the truth needs to be known.....

(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Tear the walls down.
This not in our lifetime.
A few generations will pass.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Your the church

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I totally stand with the one-on-one relationship….must be why I’ve never found a church I’ve really connected with….I’ve tried, it just doesn’t work for me but I’ve always considered myself spititual. i’ve never doubted that strength.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

That’s spiritual! I sure could use an edit button when I post! 🤣

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

The Bible says ...

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world" James1:27

Best post ever !

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

🙂TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

I dont need a church, especially if they need to tithe me to pay the preacher. I just talk to God and we have a heart to heart. I trust he will hear and protect me. Hes here for me!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Spirituality is a connection straight from you, your soul to God the Creator of All that Is.

Religion is the fear based system that satan has purposefully captured Christians in by manipulating what we know and think of God and Jesus.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes i believe that, fear based for sure, as a child thought God was the Punisher, gonna send you to hell if you make mistakes, and unfortunately even as an adult. my journey now is learning God the Creator is Love, and what is important is that heart connection♥️

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🙏