Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

WTH, IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE CUTTING MIKE OFF?

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Newsmax guy: I always thought you were a dweeb and you just proved it. What a dork!

time to buy another "my pillow"
thanks mike for being real!!

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

They took money from them and they gave money to them Newsmax is part of them... what a lil wennie he actually got up to make the truth stop... Go Mike imma go buy some pillows 🐸🎯💣🇺🇲❣️🕴️

newmax donated a million dollara to the clinton campaign. don't watch these liars

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME. SELF-PRESERVATION IS KING IN THE MEDIA. WE ARE THE NEWS. I LIKE GREG KELLY, BUT THE REST OF 'EM...SHAME. WE BUILT IT & WE CAN END IT.... LOYALTY!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Newsmax is dead to me. 🤬

Don't trust the plan, trust GOD!!! #Godfearing, #Patriot, #Constitutionalist, #WWG1WGA, GOD ALWAYS WINS, NY'r, Aware 11 years

CEO who donates to the Clinton Foundation ........don't let them fool you they are as bad as CNN !! yuck !!

In response Revera Q17 to her Publication

Compliments. On smart American who is awake for 11 yrs. My all extended family lives in America. Sheep! Still sleeping.

(1) Show this thread

i checked them out a few times and something just didn't feel right about them.

juat when you think we have a fair amd balanced news channel another Globalist pops his head up

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

I never watched them. They are all the same. They should be ashamed of themselves for the way they treated Mike Lindell, a great Patriot. We have fantastic truthers in this movement, we don't need any of them.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

Didn't really watch them anyway. What a disgrace.
BTW I bought a blanket and sheets- waiting for its arrival. hopefully soon. been a while.

infuriating!! #walkawayfromNewsmax !! more wolves in sheeps clothing. 🤯😡
#msmistheenemyofthepeople

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Han Banan to his Publication

Why do we need MSM? We don't. We are the news now. #QNN

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Patriot and speak my mind

holy shit what a pussy that little boy is. they went along with it now they pretend it's not real anymore.

Saw thisnlive this afternoon. just disgraceful!#byebyeNewsMax

Just an (older) that loves America! Let’s take our country back, pledge allegiance to the flag, and MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

bye bye Newsmax!

Another thing.... one fact about the commie lefts: They have ZERO RESPECT.... for ANYONE!!

#Newsmax just a pretender . Say goodbye . Your fall will be faster than your rise . Patriots do not forget . Leopards cannot change their spots .

Well that didn't go very well... If they call a man to hear what he has to say, they should listen! Geesh.

Logic rules the day, WWG1WGA, MAGA, ⭐️⭐️⭐️,DJT,-Trust the Plan, Living outside the Matrix is rewarding, Proud son of of WWII Vet

Havent put a msm station on since the election, we are the news now

This is absolutely hilarious! I'm in tears from laughing so hard. Eventually MSM is going to burn to the ground. (that day can't come soon enough) If this is how that manifests itself, great! Rather laugh at their panic than lose sleep with worry.

God, Family, MAGA, Truth Seeker/Follower Trump is my 19th President!

F news on TV now. I will never watch "news" again. Now if I could get my huns to do the same....

FUCK NEWSMAX!! Mike Lindell has been so passionate about all of this.... he's not fake.. no way... he was more supportive than Pence was... from my perspective, I find that to be a fact..

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

Someone please tell me what news media can be trusted? I follow OAN and Right Side. Is it true that that CEO of Newsmax stepped down?

God, Country, Patriot. Raising my beautiful granddaughter. Praying for our New Republic. WWG1 WGA

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

Dr. Charlie Ward
Simon Parkes
Scott McKay
Beach Broadcast
X22 Report
And We Know
Michael Jaco.......
That's a good start

In response Emily Darrow to her Publication

i dont know about the CEO of newsmax. i do believe OAN, Right Side and CBN are all credible and truthful news sources.

(2) Show this thread

floating down the river denial still. smh

SO STAGED

A Self-Conscious Co-Creator, Efficient Director of Cosmic Energy Forces. A Light Warrior/WayShower for All

Support Mike Lindel/My Pillow! Made in the USA!
Screw You Newsmax....Sell Out of Americans!
CANCEL NEWSMAX!!

Ok - done with Newsmax - this anchor was SO rude - he'd be a really good fit for CNN, MSNBC, NBC,ABC, CBS, FANATICAL FOX, - TAKE YOUR PICK - will search for other sources for my news - NEWSMAX BYE BYE!!!!!

“Life is never quite what it appears but it is filled with light and color!” #MAGA #fromdarktolight #Godalwayswins

I was following them and had their app bit they are gone now. I am aboit ready to ditch Epoch News as well. they are leaning more and more left. 🤬

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

because of this interview, my husband and i bought a bunch of pillows
go for sheets next