Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Please don't go away forever, Truth Seeker.🙏 I hope when you take breaks, you stop back in here regularly! God bless you on your new adventure!! ❤️😇🙏Congratulations!!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Hi Sam, I'll always be around. You and AU are family. I just have to work again... It's all good....

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yay!! 🙏❤️ And, yep, family!! 😇👍Glad to hear that, Truth Seeker! Cheering you on!!🌻

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Simple stuff - I send you ->

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it