Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

my dad lost his job as well. and he couldnt even get unemployment bc of it too

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

Same here. Crazy world. I had been there 19 years. GOD will make a way for me and us.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

May God walk with you TruthSeeker
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Thank you for the blessing -> He will.... GOD is helping us though the darkness.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Today was a day of PEACE... Thank you.

Today was a day of PEACE... Thank you.

(2) Show this thread