Cyber security expert, blockchain, and the Dark Web. I spend my time there. Buy Silver. White Hat when needed Black hat when you piss me off

NOBODY SHOWED UP AT THE DAVOS GROUP MEETING!
(SEVERAL CELEBRITY'S AND WORLD LEADERS DECLINED TO ATTEND THIS YEAR...

THE DAVOS GROUP A.K.A WEF> A K A World ELITEs from the richest families that CONTROL BLACKROCK AND VANGUARD ( THE CABAL) CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM THAT CONTROLS BIG TECH AND BIG PHARMA AND THE PANDEMIC

> UK cabinet minister – once a Davos regular – said the meeting had ceased to be relevant. “It has become ridiculous,”
____
Tides are turning!!!!!!
People/ELITES are rejecting the illuminati cult DAVOS GROUP and don't want to be affiliated ...
( It seems they don't want to be connected when shit hits the fan.!!!!)

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My awe in Number is permanent.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 6:09>1809>189

The world is fighting back (& destroying the cult).
20% public.
80% private.

almost like that is the plan

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

I agree
The whole thing felt to me like a staged comedy/horror show to red pill people...

(1) Show this thread

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Lets see what happens.
/.

It's so odd how all the usual DS orgs such as the WEF sound like theatre of the absurd to me and like a rave fest for the left. It will be entertaining to see how overt the pantomime must go to wake up the laggards.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

it better be all cgi'd by the white hat alliance cos all those sickos had better be gitmo'd

Covid-19-itus is the new plandemic, with one of the cures being Gitmo for life.

They’ve been laying out their plan for “The Great Reset” on their website for years. What they didn’t plan on was that she would lose.. too bad, so sad.. Fooked.

Caps = 44 (Fooked).
TS = 6:09 PM.
1809 > 18. 😎

FJB .......Trump is my President

Most of them are already dead or Gitmo . Could be why they are not showing up . Am i right ?

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Hoping it goes beyond that and the exposures lead to military tribunals for treason and crimes against humanity. You know they're all up to their necks in evil.

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

The compromised leaders are all gathered, exposing their treason to their countries. Their duplicity is on show for all to see.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

you know its bad when Frankensteins monster ran away from this bride...

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

OMG i am not sure i can unsee this💓

(2) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Relevant marker...

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

praise God 👏

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

scripted. irrelevancy is a polite way to say it

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Interesting ....

and its fantastic

WEF in Jewish Gematria equals: 911 . ⚡️

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Yeshua's birthday is 9-11
#September

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

should have leveled Davos with all of them there

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

I have thought this many times. One big boom.

(1) Show this thread