POTUS on TRUTH Social - 8:05am Eastern...

I remember an interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about how he was asked by President Trump to work with him. He went in for a meeting at the WH and started investigating vaccines (not for COVID, this was in 2016, if I remember right -- had to do with autism, because a friend of POTUS's asked him to look into all that). But RFK Jr. said that after a while, he wasn't given access to what he needed; doors were closing on him. He specifically mentioned that Kellyanne Conway and her husband were part of the problem. Early on, President Trump didn't know who to trust, and ended up listening to some of the wrong people. RFK Jr. seemed bitter in the interview, and who could blame him. He said that Conway and her husband were getting money from something having to do with vaccines and/or were on some board concerning all that (can't remember now, maybe I'll run across that interview again).

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it