Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I remember an interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about how he was asked by President Trump to work with him. He went in for a meeting at the WH and started investigating vaccines (not for COVID, this was in 2016, if I remember right -- had to do with autism, because a friend of POTUS's asked him to look into all that). But RFK Jr. said that after a while, he wasn't given access to what he needed; doors were closing on him. He specifically mentioned that Kellyanne Conway and her husband were part of the problem. Early on, President Trump didn't know who to trust, and ended up listening to some of the wrong people. RFK Jr. seemed bitter in the interview, and who could blame him. He said that Conway and her husband were getting money from something having to do with vaccines and/or were on some board concerning all that (can't remember now, maybe I'll run across that interview again).

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

So sad to see how many people who have betrayed President Trump!! He is exposing them ALL!!! ThanQ President Trump!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ’• πŸ™

WE THE PEOPLE R WITH YOU - ALL THE WAY - WE LOVE YOU!!! ❀️

Did she say that about 2016 or 2020?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I think he's just trying to keep KA safe. It's all an act