Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

glanced randomly at the clock today at exactly 1111. Maybe my brain is finally in sync….

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

glanced randomly at the clock today at exactly 1111. Maybe my brain is finally in sync….

Fryday means JUSTICE.

DOD Law of War 11.11
CRIMINAL LAW in THE OCCUPIED TERRITORY.

America will be unified again by the children.

🙏✝️⚖️

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

DOD Law of War 11.11 CRIMINAL LAW IN THE OCCUPIED TERRITORY.

America will be unified again by the children.

4.6 🪞 6.4 > 6.13 > 6.22.
4.6 > 46 > 55 > 5:5.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just noticed this was post-1076 for you...just need 700 more to go :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Q last post plus 589 is 7/20/22- past VKs weigh in deadline but maybe something to keep an eye on

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙂🍿💛Had the 11:11am and the 1:11pm too!

Marching orders? JFK B-Day Sunday. Feeling like I need to be armed and ready in any way needed. WWG1WGA.

May all responsible, fry.

GEORGENEWS, [May 27, 2022 at 1:06 PM]
Horror: Uvalde School Children Desperately Called 911 Begging for Help as Police Waited an Hour to Kill Shooter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/horror-uvalde-school-children-desperately-called-911-begging-help-police-waited-hour-kill-shooter/

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

always the damn money and power💔

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

11:11, Happy catfish FryDAY!

FryDay Address (5:30 PM ET) —

Youtube:

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 27, 2022 at 11:04 AM]
RSBN goes LIVE today from the NRA convention at 12:30pm ET. Your Favorite Presidento takes the stage at 5:30 ET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lVHQqOfUrw

Rumble:

https://rumble.com/vi1or5-rsbn-live.html

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

🙏Shucks, I missed it! Been busy working on a passion project for 6 special frens in my life. I hope they get it by the end of the night. I hope they realize that love is the highest frequency. I hope they realize we are all one and we have come to heal this planet with love and light. I hope people stop running scared from love and pursue their dreams and passions with all of their might. In the mood to get this party started. Ready to give out love and divine gifts today...gonna lay on the hots thiQ today! Open your mind's eye so you can feel to heal. I hope this truly resonates with someone today. I hope you are smiling afterwards too! I love you family!

Hots=Heals over Time it is WoW terminology.
1-one/WON-1
1+1+1+1=4
2+2=4
22=V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1bAFRqh37o

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

12:12 Fr👁day

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

1111. hmmmm > 4
F > 6
46?

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning VK. Who’s in the mood for fish ‘n chips on a Fryday? I am. IMO, the best are in Rhode Island along with chowder & clam cakes. Now, I’m hungry!!!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

10:44 my time

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Happy fryday VK

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

"Therefore thus says the Lord, 'Behold I am bringing disaster on them which they will not be able to escape; though they will cry to Me, yet I will not listen to them."'

Jeremiah 11:11

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Have a stellar day, VK! LFG!

HAPPY FRYDAY . ☀️
TRUSTING THE PLAN . 🇺🇸🦅
#wwg1wga#vibecheck#Fryday

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

VK 11:11
Shane 47 (11)
timestamp video :47(11)

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D