ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Why some tend to be manipulated and some not. That's very intriguing to me. Different frequency we vibe/brain functions on or? Why some are searching for the truth even with all the blockades they're putting in the way?

I agree that higher powers are at work here. Seems like some were sent here for a purpose to fix things/wake up others that are sleeping, to restore balance.

For me it seems I have a very strong intuitive sense. Even as a child I seemed to sense things others could not. As a nurse that intuitive sense served me well, because I could sense things about my patients. Often co-workers would say "how did you know that?" I have always said I can sense insincerity a mile away. 😉 Sometimes it is very frustrating that others cannot understand, when to me it is SO obvious that a certain situation is occuring. I knew in the first seconds that I first saw Obama on TV before he was even formally running that he was evil. It was an extremely strong sense accompanied with a physical cold chill down my spine. I tried and tried to convince people about him and could not believe they could not see it!! 😇

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it