Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yall should listen to this guy on Nino.
I love his message on the Race Horse that won "Rich Strike".
A message straight from God.
Reverse it.
Rich Strike/Strike it Rich because God is transferring wealth from the evils to the meek to his good people.

"Rich Srike" came from the back and became the biggest underdog victory since 1913 in horse racing history, as did his owners came from behind after loosing most of their horses in a barn fire. Apparently it did not move them from God.

1913 was the year the evils started the fiat money slavery system, the year they started the Federal Reserve.

God is in control here people and this was a message to us straight from God imho, to let us know what he is doing and that He has got this, God is ending satan's hell matrix.

And by the way:
The Preakness race is 3/16ths of a mile. John 3:16.

Nino video:
https://youtu.be/Q79TX7AgNY4

I listen to Nino almost daily. He delivers truth with a sledge hammer and my inner savage loves it. This gentleman correlates back to the Bible and gives you that feel good vibe we need.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Greengrl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kels Bels 17, click on at the bottom under it