Yall should listen to this guy on Nino.
I love his message on the Race Horse that won "Rich Strike".
A message straight from God.
Reverse it.
Rich Strike/Strike it Rich because God is transferring wealth from the evils to the meek to his good people.

"Rich Srike" came from the back and became the biggest underdog victory since 1913 in horse racing history, as did his owners came from behind after loosing most of their horses in a barn fire. Apparently it did not move them from God.

1913 was the year the evils started the fiat money slavery system, the year they started the Federal Reserve.

God is in control here people and this was a message to us straight from God imho, to let us know what he is doing and that He has got this, God is ending satan's hell matrix.

And by the way:
The Preakness race is 3/16ths of a mile. John 3:16.

Nino video:
https://youtu.be/Q79TX7AgNY4

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

just wow🔥

In response Not Important to his Publication

seriously read this article ! no need to point things out - obvious

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/07/sports/horse-racing/rich-strike-kentucky-derby-winner.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Not Important to his Publication

Wow thanks had not noticed that!

(3) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I listen to Nino almost daily. He delivers truth with a sledge hammer and my inner savage loves it. This gentleman correlates back to the Bible and gives you that feel good vibe we need.

The meek yes. "Good people", no.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response True to her Publication

Only God is Good.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts