When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.

And you are aware of it. Think about the Normies. They want nothing to do with it. Total block.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

my closest friend didn’t want to hear about it, said it was ‘dark’...yup I said, yet we are shining a light on it to heal & expose it. She didn’t want anything to do with it...unless something was all about fluffy & light, she shut the conversation down. Yet at the same time she would project her own unhealed anger at me about how her life was shit & no matter how much I tried to help & encourage her to heal it, the more she projected it. Sadly our friendship of 30 years broke down & I needed to stop communicating with her.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

We’re going to need massive amounts of collective healing. Higher powers aiding us would be much appreciated & wanted & needed.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

indeed yes 🙏

(1) Show this thread

it happened so easily to me and i try and tell my story as often as possible cause it can easily happen to anyone. i met a guy online simple as that, he was a minion of a network. they start drugging you slowly with ghb and then vaginally with things like meth i onow peoplr ask how did you not know but it happens mote often than most realize. i thought i was going crazy but then found that its part of it and was about to be sold off in the betwork never to be heard from again. theres a lot more to the story and Many Many involved and most survivors have Layers to their stories due to how many are involved but my story starts off relatively tame and digestivable to most normies so i use it when i can to inform others but the deeper my story goes the more ‘unreal’ it seems

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

This one will be a long drawn out process.

We have a saying in our house, “fry taco meat”

I tried to tell mom-friend about (insert minor red pill), but she had to go fry taco meat.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

becareful normies are pruned t shoot the messenger if you go past that block, better go in well knowing of that and dont be afraid to be the outsider
Its like they teenagers being told t get up amd do the work😂and it's 04:30🤣

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

That's true. My daughter doesn't want to hear about it.
There are so many people who aren't willing to learn the truth because it would involve having unpleasant emotions. They'd rather stay in an ignorant state of bliss.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

this cause they’re under mind control themselves? or because its so horrific the human brain cannot process it

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Two timelines suck. Deep thought if we leave %D -> what happens to the one's left behind ???? Been thinking about that much as of late.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Pretty sure they’ll arrive in a good place too. Just need more time before they’re willing to go.

It’s like trying to get an abused dog to leave the cage he’s been trapped in his whole life. Even though he will obviously be much better off after he exits, the fear of leaving the space in which he feels safe is too great for him to risk it. But given enough time immersed in consisten kindness, they all eventually take the leap.

(1) Show this thread