Either the switch will be flipped or we’re all gonna get REKT.

I vote for the switch flip!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

DO IT Q !!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Sad to say, WE are all pawns in their game.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

We are tired. Mentally drained. That is worse than being physically tired. We get that it’s “war” but we haven’t had a break from the injustice for years now. This waking up the normies thing has to stop, one way or another.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

WE ALL feel the pain...but GOD WINS!

(1) Show this thread

#SpaceForce 💪🚀

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

LFG!! FLIP IT!!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

11:44
Let her rip!

We go this!

I vote for flipping the switch NOW, PLEASE!

SHUTDOWN IMMINENT!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

ready or not flip it

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

The NWO(WHO)(WEF) will destroy us and wreck the whole world even more than already has, If we don't flip that switch NOW! "THEY" have put their plan in overdrive! Do it or die for one side or the other at this point! Spoiler alert.. GOD WINS!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Eyes on the Queen's Platinum Jubilee this coming week!

Things will either get so bad that nothing will matter; or they'll get so good that nothing will matter.
Let's get on with it already. Being in limbo sucks.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I vote for the "Switch Flip" now thank you...It will be a lot easier to turn the country around now versus waiting until we are out of food and the power grid is down and it's snowing and gas is $10 per gallon and we're killing zombies right and left and the vaccinated are dropping like flies and China is invading Taiwan and the Aliens show up and so on! Let's flip the switch and work on all of this on a full stomach...Okay? If you're listening?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Agree! During growing and harvest season, without freezin'!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Not to add salt to the wounds but don’t forget all the illegal aliens, too. even when the switch flips, and i believe it will, i have a hard tine imagining how that one issue will be addressed.

(3) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Flip the Switch now!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It’s time; we can only keep Babylon off our backs and our social relationships in suspended animation for so long. Normies have been given every possible opportunity to take the gentle awakening route.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Yes I agree! Its all out there! If you are not awake by now you are choosing to ignore it all! Unfortunately I have a friends that STILL do not have a clue.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

AGREED! I vote for SERIOUS FIREWORKS.
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

(4) Show this thread

Q 68.
Follow Huma

Barack Obama = 68.