Feb 2 2021 | General McInerney πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

Married 38 years to my best friend, living the Life! Christian, Pro-life, Repost doesn't necessarily mean endorsement. Do your own Research!

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

Yep as crooked and fake as the rest. I saw them cut off Mike Lindell the pillow guy when he started to talk about the vote abnormalities. newsmax is maxfake.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

yes sir general...

Generel McInerney is not on Telegram. JB Wells interview asks him specifically.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response alleybear 369 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Agreed. Did so months ago.

Always thought NewsMax was not worthy to be a true News source. Look at who Ruddy's strange bedfellows have been and are currently.

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

I saw this too. I wish he followed up with why. I haven't had a good feeling about newsmax since the 6th and how they handled the news of the day. then I researched Greg kelly, who I liked. Newsmax will follow fox. but I wish I knew why he says this.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I saw the spectacle on Newsmax this afternoon. Reporter trying to tell Mike Lindell that Newsmax policy noted Biden is the elected President. Mike was also speaking about the voter fraud, that's when reporter said "I've heard all I want to hear" and walked off the set! Reporter was so rude & disrespectful to Mike. He ultimately came back on the set, in my opinion he should have been fired! I have little patience for disrespectful people!

When somebody shows you who they are, believe them.

After the interview with Mike Lindel I will never watch again

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

o7