Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

History Books, Martin.
Your words [our efforts] during The Information War will live through time documenting 'The Greatest Story Ever Told".

Great Read, Friend - related on every level.
The Struggle IS worth The End.
"The pervasive nature of this war means there is no separation of the battlefield from ordinary life. " -@martingeddes

I have some $50 words but at the end of the day I am just an ordinary guy with common problems trying to get through the day in crazy times. Glad to leave some signposts for future generations to learn from our experience.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I am GRATEFUL you are with us Martin G. Today was a bit on the rough side for me and I don't get that way often. Your words comforted me in a time I needed them the most. You have a beautiful gift!

I agree! With John Q, when I was reading this article I kept also thinking how undoubtedly your writings will speak to generatiions to come!! The New Legit History books! 🙏

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

None of us would be here IF we were ordinary.
Sometime you must walk through the Darkness to see the Light.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GOING THRU HELL TO GET TO HEAVEN

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Crazy how I got here.
Twat/Wego/AU
Some things happen for a reason. PEACE !!!!

(3) Show this thread