Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🙋‍♀️🎹🎶💜

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Its funny to me how we deem something so genius as this as ‘fake’ or ‘cheating’. I find these simplification methods to be a huge gift to us all. I sat at the piano last night, and its a humble upright grand piano, with keys that get stuck and the ivory on the keys is mostly broken off, but I love it, it sounds incredible always, and I tried the method. I had no sense of my emotions yet tears were streaming down. ❤️

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

The 5% who can take something complicated and simplify it for the masses.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

No...but inherited an ancient upright piano from my Grandparents and am so trying this 😂👍

Always cool to see how a trick is done. Now can we do the some race riots and a school shooting?

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

* 2 pics *

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

I taught myself guitar and a bit if piano.

no dark keys used
Dark to Light

Wife and son play but I don't. Livetime novice on guitar. Do you play y any instruments?

https://youtu.be/_SywaUbg5wU

Only followers of this user (@SusyCaz) can see their posts

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Billy Joel - Piano Man (Official HD Video) - YouTube

In 1973, Billy Joel released his legendary Piano Man album. Watch the official HD music video for the title track "Piano Man."Listen to Billy Joel: https://b...

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

The owner recieved noise complaints, set up a nanny cam. This is what they saw LOL - YouTube

The owner recieved noise complaints from the neighbours, so they set up a nanny cam. This is what they saw LOL

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I played this video and my dog is looking at me like "what the heck?" 😂🤣😅

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I needed a good laugh this morning!

(4) Show this thread

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Awesome!!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

They're getting played like a piano.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Have played since I was 5...but always causes me to pause when I see you pose questions :)

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Does Twinkle 🌟 Twinkle little 🌟Star count? Lolz 😂 I played & sang when I was I was Younger 🎹 Muh Daddio even owned a Music Store 🎶🏬

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q354 Follow the husbands...how about a nice game of chess

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

I did when I was younger, recently bought a cheap keyboard to get back into it.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication

dis you? ;)

(1) Show this thread

That was great — unfortunately, I think I would have to try to fake being a fake at being good at piano.

To the Fake News, and all of [them] posing as good out there, heads up — [you] fooked.

TS = 14:00 > 5 > 5:5.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 26, 2022 at 3:31 PM]
BOOOOOOOM!!!😘

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Love this! I took lessons from my Grandmother who was a classical pianist. She would call this "playing by ear" but I wished to learn the chord progressions ( like this ) and jam. It was frustrating the long way.

CGAF/17
learn 3 things 4 main chords/34
Let it go/88
Sustain=Hold (the line)
Run up/90
Hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJWJE0x7T4Q&list=RDOJWJE0x7T4Q&start_radio=1&ab_channel=PeterGabriel

Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer (HD version) - YouTube

The official Sledgehammer video in HD. Directed by Stephen R. Johnson, produced by Adam Whittaker. Claymation, pixilation, and stop motion animation provided...

i do now!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

My problem, when I sit at a piano, I want to be able to play like this right away, not have to practice. No I don't play the piano. https://youtu.be/cxuwp8owIRQ

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

5:5 | 123 | 5:5

Hilariously accurate! I have studied since I was 5 years old. Sublime 🙏

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Ha,
i been looking for this!
handy, archived.
thanks ;)

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

Buttons!? 😭🤣😂

This is hilarious and potentially helpful.
We need cliff notes for singing now. 🤣