Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Lady who made this video responded to VK on TS

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Rock on!, sista! And just to reinforce her point, I saved several posts of anon research that came out within 24 hours of the FF. You've all seen them. A shout-out to all you GLORIOUS anons!

Instagram can FOOK OFF .
[They] are trying to say that Truth Social / VK’s post to be malicious etc .@VincentKennedy
Can we say PANIC ? 🍿 NCSWIC . 🇺🇸🦅

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

He is sooooo dangerous😎 FAFO😅😅😅#PANIC

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

who's behind Insta??? does it have anything to do with this guy ?👇
#creepy

(3) Show this thread

Fuck yea. this is beautiful. GOOOOOO!!!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Wow, I wasn't going to listen, as I thought she was going to have some typical left leaning BS to yammer on about. Jesus, forgive me. I want to hug her now. I'm tired of the divisions based on ridiculous things. We can all come together and make things right.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Glad u did!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

YES YES YES!!! Excellent message/response!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I like that she is aware of the timelines coming together!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

We are ALL becoming#wwg1wga!
🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

My guess would be she was formerly LEFT leaning. They are waking up.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Can VK read my / our minds?? lol ....

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

I wonder sometimes lol

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

SO CORRECT. THANKS FOR PUTTING IT OUT THERE. WE ALL NEED TO START CALLING IT OUT.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

God bless this beautiful person! 👍