"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Stats on everything should be interesting pre-vax society to post-vax.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

What stats can we really Trust?

If a Scientists give you stats do you trust?
Teacher?
Politician?
Family Member?
News?
Priest?
Pope?

At this point stats from gematria seem more creditable.

Besides Love, Math is the closest thing to Pure Truth.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It is true that math doesn't lie however when data is fabricated it renders the math useless. One must utilize discernment (absent of emotion) when vetting data before utilizing it to come to a conclusion.

That being said I am gonna go to have to go with H: Logical Intuition

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Mr. Spock was a Vulcan- the process of vulcanization is to burn off impurities in metal.
He would have been the equivalent of an alchemist... burning off unneeded emotions to have a logic based mind. Lead to gold.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Spock was not absent of emotions and feelings, he just did not allow them to control him.

Setting aside emotions/feelings and personal bias has been the most difficult part of my awakening however doing so has simultaneously increased my love for others while at the same time has causes me anguish for those who have yet to awaken.

I feel like the last few years and even now we are still going through this "purification" process. Some have/were chosen to been placed in the crucible before others but at some point all will be thrust into it.

That is a truth many have yet to grasp.
I have a greater love, because of the trials and tribulations of the storms in my life.
Glad I saw your post, I think we might be cut from the same cloth!

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it