Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

They started vaxxinations? They changed the timelines= history? Many experts telling they changed the dates in our history books. All the stories played in different parts of the world at the same time?
They named that period The dark Ages to cover it all up. They burned the libraries in Alexandrie and many other libraries. It all started when King Arthur was killed by Mordred? They were in search of the holy grail? So it was in the period after Christ. Started wondering why we are not allowed to dig under the 'Roman' remains. Below that level there are foundations of a far higher civilisation, looking like that of the cretean civilisation. They had bathrooms and toilets, rainwater drains and aquaducts. Hot waterbath tubs and many more things. Read Evans and his excavations on the 'Minoan' civilisation. But they
demonised it all? Can this be the case? There is even a map on a wall from middle America.👇

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

But the weird thing is that the minoan maps are depicting that they were traveling from the east side of Russia/Mongolia to the west coast of the US and that there was a larger island with smaller islands in the ocean that they used for fresh water intake. The Indians on the west coast of the US were telling indeed that they came from a large island that submerged during a big flood.

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Before the flood people’s minds were in direct connection with God, but after several generations they did not want that communication to continue because they wanted to feel independent of God. They became self important and embraced idolatry, evils, lusts and falsities. After the flood God redesigned the mind, allowing for a conscience in place of direct communication.

I've seen that chart or a similar one used and they said it was when we started eating meat.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Adam and Eve had perfect bodies, God created them to live forever. It took years for that perfection to leave the bodies of offspring. We are so imperfect, that is why we have so many deformities, diseases, and generational heredity ailments.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Light Bodies. It's in the Book.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Noah's flood?

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Yep.

(1) Show this thread

the earth turned to liquid mud...

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Mud flood? More like a meltdown. Frequency thing.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Genesis 6:3: And the LORD said: 'My spirit shall not abide in man for ever, for that he also is flesh; therefore shall his days be a hundred and twenty years.'

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

The 13 families were part of the group that survived in caves and tunnels underground during the deluge. They had saved tech, mystical knowledge and wealth.
Once the waters receded, they implemented ways of killing off non bloodliners at an earlier age.
It would be like killing a tadpole before it becomes a frog- they kill us with cancer, drugs you name it- before we evolve to the next level of our evolution or enlightenment. Until now.

I've heard that 13 bloodline known families are just a lower class/servants of a higher class. They are just exposed to public. Look here, not there kind a thing.

(1) Show this thread

Chemtrails, Big Pharma, Wars, Big Tech, Foods, Vaccinations etc., Our DNA was damaged by these devils.

I think Nancy P. is approaching that ripe age of 1,000 😏