Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I noticed a pattern with those school shootings back in the 90s

There was a lot of strangeness surrounding them & even though the mainstream tried to palm it off as lone troubled youths influenced by & doing a copycat of other shootings it felt off to me

Later of course when I got on the internet & started digging I started running into things about mind control triggers

I think that this is still going on only with a more forceful objective like the anon stated

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

True.

Bingo.

Agreed. Yesterday I was stating on fakebook of these patterns, and that anyone with common sense can look back on previous false flags and clearly see a pattern.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

PEOPLE WHO HATE AMERICA AND BELIEVE IN COMMUISM/FACISM WHO ARE IN POSITIONS OF POWER MOST OF US KNOW ARE RESPONSIBLE. LIKE THE FAKE RACISM ATTACKS. CREATE A SITUATION AND BE THE RESCUERS. IT'S OVER YOU HATEFULL PEOPLE. THE GOOD PEOPLE SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. TICK TOCK GOD SEE'S WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Excellent point.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Truth!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

EXACTLY!!

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

C_A tactics,
make them jumpy,
jittery, fearful,
forcing them into known reactions,
predictable outcomes.

not any moar.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

daggum right

(1) Show this thread