Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

#TheGreatDefault Kickoff or 1st down?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Russia will not survive without McDonalds.

Only people mentioned by @KayThanQ in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Whelp ... daaaaaaaamn 😐

I knew Kadafi was an assassination, didn't know that about Sadam ... 🤔

at this point ... not surprised!

#46:)

Israel for last?

guess its tine to move to Russia

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Remember to go for the cell towers.
Nana just posted infor on what is happening in France with the cell towers, VK!
.Sync/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

what is the best way to destroy them?

(1) Show this thread

Same happened in Romania with Ceausescu in 1989. Romania was the only countrie who paid all the international debts in the world.
“They” eliminated him.