Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I may have just committed a party foul on FB. Pretty sure my truth blasting just cost me many friends and maybe a few pretend distant family members. My red line was reached.

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

I reached that 15 years ago.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

1st and goal on the 2 yrd line😎#RedZone

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

1st down and 10 at our 20 yard line after gaining 10 for a DS personal foul roughing the passer...next stop Ultra Maga GOOOOOOOOOOOAL😉

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

If China and the Fed holds the bulk of the US debt, who is holding Russia's debt?

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

They don't have any.

(1) Show this thread

Game on

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

either way
it appears to be game on

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK ...can we get a new memo ...Flannels off and Flags out
pass it on

thats funny VK
🤣🙌

you win the internet for today

*corporations are the banks
banks launder money………..
[they] will not survive exposing the McDonald’s corruption

McDominos

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

didnt we see the Kick-off already ?

Apr 11, 2018 8:38:44 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 6da08b No. 1004087
“Drop after testimony.”
R U learning yet?
Q

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

. 👀

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

May seems like a good time for kick-off...

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

at this point I’ll settle for a Hail Mary pass

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Down and Up🎈💥

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

All debt is ficticious
A fraud
There is no debt
It doesn’t exist
You pay them back by cancelling their fraud.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Exactly, Gesara incoming.🐸

(1) Show this thread

Kickoff, very slow start/melt....

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Fumble lost by Fed and US Treasury

This is another language, welcome Gesara and Gold Back! 😃🐸
A matter of perspective, keeping vibes high.💖

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

lol this bad for Russia? 🤣

The dominos will fall fast.

Get your helmets on.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Hummm🤔 sounds like a twist for Gesara to me. Russia on Gold Back, Gesara incoming, debts being lifted.😉💖

(1) Show this thread