Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok ya'll my son in law bought me a new (used) SUV Equinox the other day. Only thing wrong with it it the womans pissed off boyfreind keyed it so it needs a paint job but no worries Son in law owns a Collision Ctr with a paint booth.

Now Nana has never really understood why most all the ppl in the world are happy with a car that just looks like everyone elses car so we are going to paint it one of these two colors!
Which one yall like?

oh NANA!!! PURPLE IS IT!!! A PURPLE SUV...HOT DANG .....What a wonderful family you have!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eaglesoul in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

He is very special young man, takes good care of my daughter and two grands.
He had a really rough childhood, my family was by no means well off but his was really hard.
He was a young man of many skills but he was a mechanic by trade, so when they got together Nana convinced him to get his master mechanics license and Nana paid for it.
The day their first child was born they called him to tell him he passed the master mechanics exam.
And he has been on fire ever since.
Owns a thriving collision center with several contracts with insurance companies to do their work.
A real go getter.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana...THIS is a truly blessed family. and ...we both know TRUE riches are not in a bank acct ...but rather in the nature of a being...in love. Riches beyond any other. i used to tell my sons when they were little...We don't have a lot of money but we are Rich in Love💞...and Nana...being on fire is a sure sign of spirit filled love isn't it!

(1) Show this thread