Ok ya'll my son in law bought me a new (used) SUV Equinox the other day. Only thing wrong with it it the womans pissed off boyfreind keyed it so it needs a paint job but no worries Son in law owns a Collision Ctr with a paint booth.

Now Nana has never really understood why most all the ppl in the world are happy with a car that just looks like everyone elses car so we are going to paint it one of these two colors!
Which one yall like?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

I LOVE the PURPLE one :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Slo far that is my fav to I think

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Depends on your mood and which day you are gonna drive your new vehicle..

Paint with translucent florescent iridescent paints to match your mood like the mood rings we used to wear.💕👍💕

Safe Travels... Angels On Your Shoulders.
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼💕😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

😃💜

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

👆Yes...what Susie_Q said~and what a blessing, all the way around!

Be safe. Happy travels.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

This one. Midnight Blue

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

That is a really pretty blue. I thought about the color I saw on this car took a pic of in Vegas.

(1) Show this thread

blue + green...

blue + green...

In response Rick Martin to his Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

oh NANA!!! PURPLE IS IT!!! A PURPLE SUV...HOT DANG .....What a wonderful family you have!!!

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

He is very special young man, takes good care of my daughter and two grands.
He had a really rough childhood, my family was by no means well off but his was really hard.
He was a young man of many skills but he was a mechanic by trade, so when they got together Nana convinced him to get his master mechanics license and Nana paid for it.
The day their first child was born they called him to tell him he passed the master mechanics exam.
And he has been on fire ever since.
Owns a thriving collision center with several contracts with insurance companies to do their work.
A real go getter.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Purple