#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not Planet. Reflection on Firmament.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Since we are on the subject. What are the so called planets we see in the night sky thru our telescopes? I don't think they can All fit under the firmament. Enquiring minds want to know. 🤔

💫⭐🌟

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Why doesn't anyone discuss the word "plane" in the word planet??? Take a
l👀k at the👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
etymology of the word "plane"
& etymology of letter "T"
quite interesting...

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Not Important to his Publication

How enlightening that little adventure was, looking into the etymology. Thanqs for the nudge.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

YW!!! Try looking up roots of lots of words & look at the "hypothetical" they list which is most likely the truth. i also go deeper & look at the meanings in other cultures & languages. i learned how language changed when vowels were added. it changed the frequency,vibration & energy of the spoken words which changed creations course. laws were created where people HAD TO SPEAK the new vowels, words or risk prison or death. that was an eye opener!

i have quite a few full notebooks of word etymology research & it starts to paint s oucture of a some truths!

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Not Important, click on at the bottom under it