Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This can be created and recreated easily by taking video through a double glazed window, I've seen it so many times. Or sometimes the real sun is dim behind the clouds and a much brighter spot appears below it because clouds are made of just certain shape of ice crystals and they refract light making a bright spot that looks like the sun. But this kind of double sun only happens when there are clouds. To know the truth we need to konow where the video was taken and with what make of a mobile phone.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Thank you for this common sense observation.
It means a lot to me (I was getting worried ) that this is a possibility and you've seen it "so many times."

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

The masses are dizzy in the head from spinning@1000mph on a blue 🔵 ball😱 in the Bible, firniment, operation fishbowl..... all lies will be revealed 🙏🏻

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Hmmmm.... Someone see's beyond the 60th parallel.

Well done.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

If you haven't seen this yet, it's rather stimulating. Technology is opening the door, both in Truth and the Aether...:

https://youtu.be/o2ZrKntK2Ec

The Infrared Flat World from Mt Wilson Observatory. - YouTube

A trip to the Mt Wilson Observatory with my infrared gear produced astonishing long range visibility imagery from only 5600 feet elevation.

(2) Show this thread

Missing a and the...
caps = 53 - 34 > 19 ...S

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

37 seconds
They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana doesnt know above my skill set in the lifetime.
However in some of my other lifetimes such a total science engineer you would not believe!
A real SmartAss Nana working with other ETs on project to improve the Universe, not just the World, it was AWESOMENESS!

Nana SOOO cant wait to remember all that shit!
Not even kidding!

Not Planet Reflection On Firmament
in Jewish Gematria equals: 1125 . ☀️
12:02 . 122 .#VKVibes 😎 🇺🇸 🦅

I agree. Reflection on Firmament.
I think if Earth spins at 1000 miles an hour, or whatever the speed we were taught, then if I could say, rise up in a hot air balloon, but sustain altitude without moving in any direction for an hour, then when the balloon comes back down, I would land about 1000 miles somewhere else without traveling in a direction....flat and sort of circular. God made the Earth immovable. Bible tells us that. Plus, 1000 mph??? That'd be hella windy. lol

that could easily be a Galactic Federation craft🌌

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 12:02>122

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

great vid, but that music tho,
i dunno could have picked something different ;P

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Are WE/Earth ascending towards the “Heavens” or are the Heavens descending towards “Earth”??? Seems like the space is getting smaller and exposing many visual impossibilities (aka reflections) …so many questions!! I wanna know..

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Kel Que to her Publication

That sounds interesting! I have a million questions too! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Since we are on the subject. What are the so called planets we see in the night sky thru our telescopes? I don't think they can All fit under the firmament. Enquiring minds want to know. 🤔

💫⭐🌟

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Origin of the word Planet, translates to Wandering Star.

Planet (n.) late Old English planete, in old astronomy, "star other than a fixed star; star revolving in an orbit," from Old French planete (Modern French planète) and directly from Late Latin planeta, from Greek planētēs, from (asteres) planētai "wandering (stars),"

(3) Show this thread

For those who refer to the Bible on this subject, please consider that the "waters" above the "firmament" aka ionosphere could easily be akin to what is also known as the ethers or aethers. It is what gives the fluid elasticity to space.

Special Relativity is working to relabel and redefine this elastic- fluid like medium. Everything is connected by the aetheric waters. What separates one drop of water in the ocean from another? This is how telepathy works- the one ocean is also the one mind of the collective subconscious.

"The Ether Of Life
Tesla said that the ether is acted upon by the life-giving creative force. The ether is thrown into “infinitesimal whirls” (“micro helices”) at near the speed of light, becoming ponderable matter."

There is plenty of real science that explains what was called the waters (aethers/ethers) and firmament (ionosphere) in the Bible.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Flat Out Truth YT Terry Eichner retired CG will explain, using Bible and Book of Enoch the fookin history the evildoers stole from us🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Keep is simple, Sir

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

it*

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

the firmament is also the reasons rainbows appear to be curved

(2) Show this thread

so the SKy is fake, ( LCD SCREEN) and as above so below

its a orb in the waters above, and its a reflection

thats what they dont want us to see, but I guess sometimes it gets caught by people

so that orb is likely a huge energy of some plasma god or spiritual being not likely a planet

but a giant orb of light in the black waters above, like a star just really close

"Now, it is time to discuss one of the most unique features about water: water tension!

Water has a unique property known as Surface Tension. What does this mean?

The molecules of a liquid experience cohesive attractive forces from all directions

On the surface, molecules are drawn inward towards the water’s center

This means that the surface of water sticks holds together, similar to bouncing on a trampoline. The surface of water contracts like a stretched, elastic membrane. If an object is light enough, such as many species of bugs, it is possible to walk on top of water. Water density contributes to this as well."-

https://oceanlearning.weebly.com/water-tension.html?c=mkt_w_chnl:aff_geo:all_prtnr:sas_subprtnr:1538097_camp:brand_adtype:txtlnk_ag:weebly_lptype:hp_var:358504&sscid=51k6_s6k6i

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Is there more than one firmament?

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

"Lake Pontchartrain is a lake in Louisiana, United States. There are power transmission lines about 24.27 km (15 mi) across this lake. They are practically straight, and each tower is uniform and has the same height, making these towers ideal for observing the curvature of the Earth.

They were first popularized by Soundly who presented evidence of Earth’s curvature using a series of photos and videos of the power lines in June 2017. As of now, the towers and other objects on the lake are probably the most popular Earth curvature tourism spot in the world."

https://flatearth.ws/pontchartrain

I seen it this morning clear as day as the sun rose she was to the North.

It was said this went out into the world as a gullibility test. It is also said that 40-60% of users on the internet are not real people, so maybe they are the ones getting pulled in.

I didn't save it however, I recall your once posting that you spent enough time watching the camera's on starlink satellites to feel confident the earth is a sphere, like all the other observable spheres in space. Why the shift or are you testing now too? Hmm Q said misinformation was necessary and all is fair in love and war.

"If the angle is greater than this, the ray gets reflected back in the denser medium. This is known as total internal reflection TIR.
At higher altitudes from the earth surface, there is a layer of air in which charged particles are present. This layer is called as ionosphere."

The link for the above quote source also comes with a video explanation of how light waves refract off the ionosphere.

https://www.toppr.com/ask/question/the-reflected-waves-from-an-ionosphere

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

The earth does not look like this, lol!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication

They're still waiting for Disclosure on the 6 o'clock fake news.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

(1) Show this thread

Maybe reflection on a layer of metallic, high-altitude aerosol particles?

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

It seems the veil is lifting. ;)

This is beautiful.
Q 54

Neato! For real.

If it is a reflection on the firmament it is closer to earth than the firmament or the reflection would be larger, closer to the same size as the sun.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

In the Firmament the sun and the moon are inside the firmament circling the North Pole...There is no South Pole...It would make sense that the suns reflection on the firmament (think mirror) is the same size as the sun/moon...the "planet" she is seeing in the video is the reflection of the sun on the inside of the firmament...I could buy into that ;)

(1) Show this thread