Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

JuliansRum and InevitableET were the first Q accounts that I ever followed on Twitter.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Great analogy, I know the feeling.

i really don't think they're going to wake anyone else no matter what they do

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

This has been hard. We want it to be over. Can you imagine the sheeple getting all the information that we had received over last 4/ 5 yrs? We had each other to talk to/vent with, we were led down paths slowly, time to process all the evil. I am sure some of us still havent actually accepted that this evil could be true. When it comes out and is everything is dumped on the sheeple they may be jumping off buildings at the horrors they find out. I am sure when we think about it we will agree there has been too much senseless death already. If waiting until the time is right helps more innocent people from taking there own lives then we will wait. We will be there for them when they need us to hold their hands, or cry on our shoulder. We will be there to try and explain this evil stuff when they ask questions. Yes, I know how we have been ridiculed/shunned but God has been here with us all along preparing us for the time such as this. We need to unite together and heal. WWG1WGA

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Beautifully said! This is the reason God woke us up.
I would not trade places with the ones who are still asleep. This is going to be HARD for them.
As you said, we had God and each other.
They will have us.
We must do right by them.
We were born for this. ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

The hardcore left will NEVER wakeup.

Good way to put it 😍

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

oh man...
EXACTLY😂🤣😂🤣😂🎯🎯

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

lol, got that right!

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

That shooting yesterday is not waking them up. You should see the libs screaming for gun control on FakeBook! 😡

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

☺️

we are experiencing a take over of our country. a coup and we are doing nothing about it. sad

We Are The Calm of The Storm

I feel like I'm being drug thru a cactus patch by my hair. 😒

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Amen