#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Not Planet. Reflection on Firmament.

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Now it's my turn to check on you, BayQD! Hahaha! Hadn't seen your posts in a couple days, so I looked for one to send a message! God bless you and your loved ones! I think we just haven't been on here at the same time. Have a great Memorial Day weekend -- and a Trump rally this Saturday too! :) Yay!!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣❤ Thank you Sam everything is going okay for, but yes I have been busier than usual as of late. Also I've been sluggish lately too lol. Still keeping up with everything going on though!

Really appreciate the blessing and sending them back to you and yours 🙏🏼 Have a great Memorial Weekend and I should be back in action within the week!

(1) Show this thread

Bay, I have some from my backyard to show exactly that! They are from last Summer!🙏🏼🥰

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Spectacular and a perfect example of the mirrored reflection Beverly! Haven't seen any rainbows where I am lately, will have to keep my eyes open for one.

(1) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Where I live

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

That's beautiful thank you for sharing!

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Hi Bay.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Hey Hyssop! Thank you 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread