GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

WTH?

I once had a REVELATION. I was in a dream and then I FLOATED to a place and saw General Michael Flynn talking with Rudy Giuliani. Flynn stood at the other side of the table and Giuliani was sitting on a juxta position to Flynn . And when I appeared before them , Giuliani who was sitting down turned around and looked at me while I was in the air and about 3 feet above the ground. Giuliani looked at me shocked and then General Michael Flynn decided to walk away avoiding me and walked towards my left hand side and towards his right hand side into the dark area . He was standing and facing me when I appeared.
The dream was VERY suspicious and troubling . And walking into a dark area in a dream means walking into trouble in this physical Reality. Floating towards them was actually God working through me. It was like my presence foiled an EVIL PLAN . This is about the second or third time I'm hearing about Flynn being a traitor /anti Trump . Something is going on.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BeeBex in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bobby Bex, click on at the bottom under it