Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

Gospel Singer, Music Producer, Song Writer, Composer, Actor, Fashion Designer, Car Designer & Evangelist.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

I once had a REVELATION. I was in a dream and then I FLOATED to a place and saw General Michael Flynn talking with Rudy Giuliani. Flynn stood at the other side of the table and Giuliani was sitting on a juxta position to Flynn . And when I appeared before them , Giuliani who was sitting down turned around and looked at me while I was in the air and about 3 feet above the ground. Giuliani looked at me shocked and then General Michael Flynn decided to walk away avoiding me and walked towards my left hand side and towards his right hand side into the dark area . He was standing and facing me when I appeared.
The dream was VERY suspicious and troubling . And walking into a dark area in a dream means walking into trouble in this physical Reality. Floating towards them was actually God working through me. It was like my presence foiled an EVIL PLAN . This is about the second or third time I'm hearing about Flynn being a traitor /anti Trump . Something is going on.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

we must be careful who we follow... do our own research, connect the dots, come to your own conclusions, you will know them by their fruits 🙏🏻❤️💥

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Could b white had diss info / look here /fog of war type situation〰️🤔

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Cynn Lynn to her Publication

Where do u go to donate?
please
thankQ 🙏

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

his work is awesome, followed for years, thank you for posting, will follow again🙏🏻🥰

(1) Show this thread

I am Getting Those Who Scream The Most VIBE〰️ 〰️ 💪🤔

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Just an observation - but, the only smile that looks fake is Lin's.

I cannot help remembering the way the left treated Flynn. I imagine, if one wishes to know what the enemy is doing, one has to sit in at their meetings, and, to do that one has to pretend to be one of them.

If he were one of their operatives, they would not have dragged him over the coals, they never do that to one of their own, they would to an enemy, make an example of them use them to put fear into others.

As far as Mike Lindell, he seems like a nice guy, working hard, but to be honest, I cannot listen to his speeches, so disjointed and all over the place...

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

Whats with all the division?

what ever it is,
Get your shit together frens.

This is not the way!