Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

7 + 4 + 6 = 17!

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Massacre in " " catches my eye...

Anyone else? Sandy Hook 2?

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Nice numbers! 👇

17 Replies
128 Likes 1+2+8=11
74 Reposts 7+4=11

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Love an 1111 :)

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

How did the shooter get in the school? I thought all schools have security processes in place for visitors? Visitors must be buzzed in upon verification. If he bypassed the front office, who let him in the school?

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

The FBI told Security to let him in ... just like they do in all their other FF - or do the shooting themselves.
The Enemy hires more#crisesactors than Holly_wood actors

(1) Show this thread

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

I took note that Laura Ingraham reported that the teacher Eve Mireles taight for 17 years and she seemed to emphasize that last night.

I took note that Laura Ingraham reported that the teacher Eve Mireles taight for 17 years and she seemed to emphasize that last night.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I love the number vibes you caught on loves & retruths!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

DJT has "massacre" in quotes. That word appears only one in Q drops. It is in a link on Q2386 to news article about the 2018 synagogue shooting that was blamed on 'Qanon'.
https://www.bostonherald.com/2018/10/28/synagogue-massacre-suspect-posted-im-going-in/

funny how there were no mass shootings when trump was pres. but with dems its a regular part of everyday life. do ppl not see this shit. HELLO WAKE UP!!!!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Really 123?

It's 27 O' Clock.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Vibes are real. :)
GM!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The first sentence sums it up.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

Fear not- 79
Be still- 79
Words- 79
The codes- 79
It's a map- 79

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP just going along with the narrative every time.
He will NEVER reveal the truth.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

so maybe he is talking about the cabal and how they have been taken out maybe?

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

"massacre" = false event?

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

i was thinking the same

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

yeah, it's interesting he put that in quotes.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's first response to it was wondering if it even really happened to start with and if it did, it was a planned event of the Dems via MKUltra.
I know personally what it is like to loose children and if they really did this, God will make sure they answer for their evil to innocent children, we just need to bring the ones to justice that caused it to happen!
If it was real these precious little souls are with the Lord.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

POTUS knows the truth.

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

Attempts to label all those who challenge their narrative as 'racists' 'white supremacists' will fail [predictable]