#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Goal

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Eyes on the prize.

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

There is a book or two out stating that Israel and the US are connected basically soul wise. what happens in Israel happens in US....The book was written as a story but has truth big time...i wish i could remember the name but, sorry...i can not..

I've seen asserted migration directions of biblical Israelites into Europe, northern Europe, Brittan, Russia and then to America.

All were on YT channels which are now gone.

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Wow....makes one wonder

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Agree.... never saw a smoking gun that nailed it for me though.

What we have seen recently in posts here on AU was a good bit of info that the current Jews may not be the biblical Israelites.

A lot was back when Kazakhstan had their "revolt". This was just before Putin & Ukraine

(1) Show this thread