Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ok so whats with the blue ticks and the stars ....people to follow ? with the right info ? best to repost ..hitting the nail on the head and not highlighting things that the bad guys r doing ??

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response judi jones to her Publication

Hi Judi. The blue ticks are for people that have been verified via the donate/paypal feature. The stars indicate the amount.

I was just curious if you follow 42 people on purpose or no reason and that’s just the amount of people you’ve followed so far (just that number 42 follows me at ther moment)

(1) Show this thread

1776 Vibes

if there is threat of nuclear war the billionaires are going to dig in there claws and it will be the end…

if there is threat of nuclear war the billionaires are going to dig in there claws and it will be the end…

Not so patient these days my friend. Let's go.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Eyes on the prize.

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Are we there yet..???? Feels like 1776🇺🇸

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

What is your weight now to your goal of 177.6 lbs?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

$93 to go

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

What is Silver doing? Would you happen to know?? TY🙂

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Forgive my ignorance as an aussie, but i assume this is a reference to those brave men who pretty much saved the world with that one document that year????

You're not ignorant..never ever Lovey!💞
and Yes, you are correct it means FREEDOM 7/4/1776

(1) Show this thread

FG&C
FREEDOM.

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

FREEDOM 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

How's the weight goal of 177.6? update?

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 3:35>533

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

That was my goal for AU when I first joined here. Kept it for awhile, then decided to keep following back. For TS, though, it's a little chaotic for me (the alerts), so am probably going to choose 450. But if I change my mind later, will go up to 1111 or maybe even back to 1776 again if I can manage it better. Love all that year represents! Wish I could time-travel back for a while and listen to our Founding Fathers discuss everything in a pub somewhere. :)

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

My protocol for today in Texas. 1 state, 1 county at at time.#vote
#localelections equals#nationimpact

goal is sub 200 by your 1776 ✅

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

ha. reminds me of this

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let Nana go back for a quandary on something else.
No, not running down the Bible at all, while I do think tho that it has been manipulated & parts purposely left out but,

Yrs ago when I had a NDE & I first came out of it I felt like I needed to tell the world what it was really like when you leave this Earth suit, but I fairly rapidly discovered that if kept telling my truth to ppl they would most likely lock me away & I stopped telling it.

In the last 3+yrs now God has allowed me to be in His presence again & connect directly to what I call His God consciousness.

He gave me a message a couple yrs ago in a wide awake vision that I have been sharing & also sharing the other visions & remote viewings & other things that have ben happening to me.

Many ppl call me demon possessed now & try to say I am fooled by satan. I say NO, I know the truth of what we are. Why would ppl believe the visions of ppl in the Bible but not now?
That is my question. Who can verify one over the

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Dear Nana, please ignore those pinheads and keep sharing your stories with us. If they pay attention, they will hear Father God’s messages. He speaks to each one of us in many ways. Today, a car cut me off in front, and I started cursing until i read his license plate “CHANGES”. Very timely in my life now. I thanked God and apologized for my sailor language (I am a Navy mom 😬). May by ypu bringing up your point and I sharing my story like many ithers, someone reading this message, will benefit from it. i love you Nana! Thanks for helping humanity. 😘🇺🇸❤️

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

people today believe those in the bible now but those who went through it back in those times had people calling them crazy just like you do, i expect. had they believed noah, there would have been more boats on the water😊. ignore the naysayers❤️

(17) Show this thread

Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

SO, Trump is SEGREGATING TS users!!!!!!!! WTF! Certian (people) get (special) offers and others DON'T?????? ALL PEOPLE SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Soooo whatcha think about TS censorship?
This was slapped with a SENSITIVE CONTENT OVERLAY ?!?

Global Patriot, because this is a global cause.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Truth Social IS NO BETTER THAN TWITTER! FUCK TRUTH SOCIAL.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Hope you have a backup mouse after scrolling thru all that lol

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Home