#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Goal

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Let Nana go back for a quandary on something else.
No, not running down the Bible at all, while I do think tho that it has been manipulated & parts purposely left out but,

Yrs ago when I had a NDE & I first came out of it I felt like I needed to tell the world what it was really like when you leave this Earth suit, but I fairly rapidly discovered that if kept telling my truth to ppl they would most likely lock me away & I stopped telling it.

In the last 3+yrs now God has allowed me to be in His presence again & connect directly to what I call His God consciousness.

He gave me a message a couple yrs ago in a wide awake vision that I have been sharing & also sharing the other visions & remote viewings & other things that have ben happening to me.

Many ppl call me demon possessed now & try to say I am fooled by satan. I say NO, I know the truth of what we are. Why would ppl believe the visions of ppl in the Bible but not now?
That is my question. Who can verify one over the

Thank you, for what you share, Nana. I haven’t had a NDE, but, back in 2012, I witnessed the evil on both sides, and tried to share what I had seen with family and friends — I was shunned. I now believe it was a nudge by God to get closer to Him. I implored Him to lead me to the truth, and to somehow save this Country. He first led me to 2 Chronicles 7-14, then to deeper prayer and to prophecies, both old and more recent. I kept digging, and asking questions, and God kept leading me to more truth. I am so grateful He lead me here. On my journey, I tried to share what I had learned with family and friends, but, again, I have been mostly shunned. I too have been accused of being deceived by demons. I’ve also been told that I’m going to Hell. Good thing I only answer to God on my attempts to do His Will. We can’t force people to see the light. I personally think their judgment comes from fear. IMO, all we can do is pray, and continue to try to put light and love into the world.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Thank you for sharing to hun, I believe that you are right the react out of fear but I do believe that we will have that veil lifted more soon and the frequency changes and changes in the poisons like chemtrails and things will make a huge difference in them being able to set their fear based beliefs aside and lift the top off that box satan has prisoned them in.