Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is looking for where DJT plans to put the new White House or what ever name it will have the capital and residence for the Pres. in PA? they must be already working on it? what has he said in his speaches referencing PA that might be a clue to what city and where? it would have to be a place with historical significance and/or soell reversing? anyone have anything?@Monkeywerks said there was a recent clearing of airtraffic there recentky like what they do for potus u explained? @ghostezra ?

Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe Raven Rock in Fairfield, PA - it's also known as the "Underground Pentagon"

Wow thx that is good to know. Maybe if we collect a group of possilities we can get someone in each city to do a little recon

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I can cover State College/Harrisburg/Central PA and surrounding areas! My eyes are peeled!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

I am just thinkn that they would be preparing the place if it is above ground.

(1) Show this thread