Nana is looking for where DJT plans to put the new White House or what ever name it will have the capital and residence for the Pres. in PA? they must be already working on it? what has he said in his speaches referencing PA that might be a clue to what city and where? it would have to be a place with historical significance and/or soell reversing? anyone have anything?@Monkeywerks said there was a recent clearing of airtraffic there recentky like what they do for potus u explained? @ghostezra ?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

PA is curious considering the way the state elections went for him. However, I did not know this about York, PA.

https://www.reference.com/history/city-first-capital-united-states-3fe3a0ad3f929920

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Well then this might be his choice.
Can we get someone there that knows the city to check it out?

(1) Show this thread

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

Gettysberg!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kay Bur to her Publication

That is a good guess as well, do you know anyone there that could check out the possibilties?

(1) Show this thread

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

I can't think of a better reason for that place to be cleaned up. Lots of history that needs to be preserved. Boston area, too. Libs just destroyed so much. Fools.

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Fun to guess. I'm thinking Texas

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

We have heard from ppl in the loop that it will be in PA

(1) Show this thread

Maybe Raven Rock in Fairfield, PA - it's also known as the "Underground Pentagon"

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

Wow thx that is good to know. Maybe if we collect a group of possilities we can get someone in each city to do a little recon

(1) Show this thread