Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I still don’t think people truly understand what is happening to banks.

I keep seeing headlines like “The Bank of _____ is now offering crypto services”.

I laugh.

Once a bank turns someone’s FIAT money into crypto, the bank will never get it back.

You can then send your crypto to a yield farming service and get 9%-19% APY on your funds.

Imagine keeping your money in a bank after learning this.

The banks are allowing this big shiny trojan horse into their systems, not truly understanding the freedom it will bring to humanity.

Crypto is a golden off-ramp to get your money out of [their] system.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The word Crypto freaks people out. I believe you are talking about a stablecoin like USDC That is 1 to 1 to the US dollar. Safe from the crypto markets.

I know you know this stuff but figured I would expand it a bit so everyone can understand.

Current 'Banks' will become 'Farms' as they wont have a choice but to adapt to DeFi. Many will just fail.

If you keep $1000 (USD) in a Banks savings account they will pay you $5 a year

If you keep $1000 (USDC) in a Farm it will earn you $90 a year.

If you try to take $10k in cash you have to declare @ airports.

No restrictions with a digital ledger. You can take your money with you everywhere. You have FULL ownership of your funds. The crypto market is full of scammers for that reason. Everyone trying to get your money.

Most coins are going to fail. Utility is king in the blockchain space. Only the useful will survive.

XRP is setting up nicely 2 b the onramp for Bank's Fiat. Lawsuit taking longer but gives opportunity.
#

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

But will we be able to carry it in our pocket and exchange it for services without any tracking, or will it all be digital? That's the issue for me. I don't want to be forced to use a trackable currency.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Yea u would be able to off load your money off the ledger and carry it with you. the USD is not going away.. Its going through metamorphosis right now. The new money will tied to gold.. much like what Russia did with rubles recently. Think of the ledger as the bank.. the bank charges you , has all this power and no ledger to be accountable for literally causing economic crisis of 2008 because of the power of currency creation they have currently. With the ledger tied to their system, they now have to be accountable.. Just because blockchain exists and these coins exist doesnt mean paper money is going away. I think the two of them will coexist peacefully together in symbiotic relationship ... Paper for the people who prefer to trasact without ledger and people who need to pay or transfer money without payment processor or bank transaction fees

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

Thank you! That's such a relief. I appreciate you taking the time to explain this for me.

Also you know visa mastercard wells fargo ect... But there are banks hidden from you that only do transactions. How do you use digital money atm.. You walk into store and swipe your credit / debit card. WHO is that person? who processes that transaction.. That hidden player charges the business to process the transaction.. imagine helping out that person / business by transacting on the blockchain with XRP you would be liberating that business of HUGE fees. The fees are usually percentage of the same. so thosands of dollars add up.

Think of this like the movie office space where they plan the software hack that lets them steal fractions of a penny. This is exactly what the bank and the payment processers have been doing..

its not new , its called "skimming" like you do with the cream from milk.

They skimming both people from both directions. Bank and business.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SEEK_AND_KEK in this post can reply

In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication

Oh, yeah, I know all about those fees. I worked for First Data for a few years. Another reason I only use cash when I make local purchases. No one has to pay for it.