I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

WEF opening remarks and Volodymyr Zelenskyy special address | World Economic Forum 2022 Live - YouTube

The Annual Meeting 2022, returning to Davos-Klosters after a two-year hiatus, "will offer world leaders an opportunity to take stock of the state of the worl...

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

🤔 Spraying aluminium (metal particles) in the chemtrails is heating up the soil and the atmosphere. So they are the cause of the heating up. These particles also are blocking the roots, so that they cant take up water and are drying out, resulting in burning forrests that are needed for cooling the atmosphere. And they are blaming us? So weird. Clowns!

no more chem trails. All healing trails now, you can look up and envision the healing of our bodies and earth. it is a much more peaceful feeling! Thank God for the Q team and God 🥰❤️

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Here’s hoping 🙏

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

serial brain decoded this back in 2018-19, I am sorry I dont remember exact date. but confirmed that the skies were clear. Trump said “we have the cleanest air and water” 😊

(1) Show this thread