WEF Live πŸ”΄

https://youtu.be/MCzli2gm8Qk

WEF opening remarks and Volodymyr Zelenskyy special address | World Economic Forum 2022 Live - YouTube

The Annual Meeting 2022, returning to Davos-Klosters after a two-year hiatus, "will offer world leaders an opportunity to take stock of the state of the worl...

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Arrest Them All at ONCE! This would be the GREATEST β€œFIRST AREEST” EVER!!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I had another idea.. Your idea is more honest πŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Why is this dude never dressed like a president? Even Brandon wears a suit. Find this very weird. It's always the same shirt

Part of the show? πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ€” Spraying aluminium (metal particles) in the chemtrails is heating up the soil and the atmosphere. So they are the cause of the heating up. These particles also are blocking the roots, so that they cant take up water and are drying out, resulting in burning forrests that are needed for cooling the atmosphere. And they are blaming us? So weird. Clowns!

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

no more chem trails. All healing trails now, you can look up and envision the healing of our bodies and earth. it is a much more peaceful feeling! Thank God for the Q team and God πŸ₯°β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I really can't watch this circus of clowns.
It's too nauseating.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Indeed. Some of the best parts of this circus are playing out, IMO.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

They detained Jack P briefly..

In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication

That is great news! πŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

I find it difficult to understand how the Ukrainians put up with this Clownfoolery. Revolt...take back what is yours.