#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

big dipper from my vantage

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

When did your APL go up to 9.16/10?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

I am terrible at math. Truly! When I see this I see 9 & 16 over 10 which is 1 & 6/10, which makes it in my mind 10 & 6/10. I know... public school, Fluoride, and several hard knocks to my head as a kid, but I want to KNOW how pissed we are! 😵 Can someone put this into a formula I can understand? Say strictly decimal? 🙏

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

It is in decimal form I believe. APL is 9.16 out of 10. In otherwords 0.84 more until we reach the max of 10

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

That is what I thought of when he added the decimal. We just made it to 9 out of 10 & now we got to make it 100. Love VK’s info but his APL depresses me so I dont look at it any more.

Do not despair - we are getting closer to the end of this sh#t show - Trust God - It's all in His hands!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Careylou in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carey Lou, click on at the bottom under it