Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

12-Jun-2018 4:37:55 PM CDT
8ch/qresearch

*.jpg
This is not a game.
Certain events were not suppose to take place.
Q

🤨👇🏻

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I remember seeing multiple colors of the northern lights in the mid to late 90s but since then, I only see green.

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

So many possibilties, or is it just one? ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

. dots connecting .

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

There sure are some weird ‘stars’ in the night sky.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

The light will expose what’s hiding in the dark

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Hmm...Big Dipper = Bear
Is it time for a Big Dip in the stock market followed by Big Bear market?

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication

Yet another manipulative perspective on all of this.

It sounds fantastic when you say these huge numbers like 67,000 miles per hour around the sun, but the true number tells the real story, and that is ONCE PER YEAR. The number 67,000 miles per hour is statistical fraud used to force a perspective that's not the important number at all.

Likewise with the movement of the solar system, 515,000 miles per hour the solar system is flying through the galaxy you say, but without saying that everything else in the galaxy is also going at the same speed, and generally speaking, on the same plane on on the same path, because everything is orbiting a larger mass in the center, which is always the case.

These numbers are malicious and deceitful, just like covid deaths. There is no attempt to tell the truth, only to manufacture a scale that is intended to be beyond the perception of the receiver of the deceit.

Tiresome nonsense intended to melt the brain, but it does not work with m

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication

The earth is flat and stationary

(2) Show this thread

26 :)

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

113.311. Various aircraft are gathered in Japan. Biden dolls have also arrived. I wonder if President Trump is also in Japan. There is also the issue of North Korea's nuclear weapons. This week looks interesting.

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning! Woke up and i see 9.16 APL

I seek out the Big Dipper every night. Looks like a big question mark in the sky.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Eye Sea ...The Pleiades/Messier 45

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Interstellar Cloud in Pleiades

(1) Show this thread

Well, ok then. LET’s GOOOOOOOOOOOO..

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

The Big Dipper is a large asterism consisting of seven bright stars of the constellation Ursa Major; six of them are of second magnitude and one, Megrez, of third magnitude. Four define a "bowl" or "body" and three define a "handle" or "head".

Cultural Associations : The "Seven Stars" referenced in the Bible's Book of Amos may refer to these stars or, more likely, to the Pleiades >> The Pleiades also known as The Seven Sisters, Messier 45, and other names by different cultures, is an asterism and an open star cluster containing middle-aged, hot B-type stars in the north-west of the constellation Taurus. At a distance of about 444 light years, it is among the nearest star clusters to Earth. The cluster is dominated by hot blue luminous stars that have formed within the last 100 million years.

💫 7 💫 45 💫 444💫

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Dipper
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades

The NORTH star is on the far right.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

👀 What is the blue star🤔

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I found 7 of the blue stars

(1) Show this thread

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

When did your APL go up to 9.16/10?

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

yesterday
💛

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

I am terrible at math. Truly! When I see this I see 9 & 16 over 10 which is 1 & 6/10, which makes it in my mind 10 & 6/10. I know... public school, Fluoride, and several hard knocks to my head as a kid, but I want to KNOW how pissed we are! 😵 Can someone put this into a formula I can understand? Say strictly decimal? 🙏

(2) Show this thread

Is there a big dip?

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

VASTNESS
⬇️

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

were u in muh back yard last night? i thought that was a raccoon!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

his bottom is coming up across the horizon here in NZ

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

bdfmv - gematria - drop 282

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

nice, the last few nights some posts of pics in NY and Canada have amazing, crazy lights in the sky. Nope none in my area cause i took pics too. thinking just northern areas, said could not really see the lights in sky but showed in photos

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

helps

(1) Show this thread

the great bear seems active...IMA