Wonder if HCQ will work against the Monkeypox virus.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Ivermectin

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I honestly don’t think red meat is good for us, I think it does bad things to our body

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cbravo) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Viruses are NOT what people think they are. They are the by-product of a body detoxing, which manifests as β€œillness.” They are the RESULT of the body fighting and revovering from infection.

Human (mammalian) illness is caused by parasitic infection. If β€œmonkey pox” is the result of parasitic infection, then the answer to your question is β€œYes, HCQ, Ivermectin and any other parasiticide will aid in recovery.”

But β€œmonkey pox” is a narrative. The timing is disgusting - days before a vote in Davos, Switzerland to hand national sovereignty over to the WHO/UN in the event of a β€œfuture pandemic” we are suddenly faced with the next β€œpandemic” - the very justification to send in UN troops (invasion force) to enforce β€œpandemic protocols.”

We must be very near the end of this β€œmovie” OR the whole thing has been an elaborate hoax on all of humanity. I subscribe to the β€œmovie” theory personally, and will fight to the end.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Jason Webber to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I wonder if it will work against Shingles, Herpes and other blistering diseases.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Yes.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Ivermectine to the resque as well

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Not getting the vax is probably the best treatment

My mother has interstitial lung disease from the moderna vax. I've posted about this before but prior to her vax my parents were healthy and active...and happy.
I have convinced my parents to ask her doc about HCQ for her disease. It is being used in pediatric paitents with some success. Expecting a denial from the doc.
If anyone has any info on this, please let me know.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

saying a prayer

(1) Show this thread

I was just thinking that. I wonder if the treatment for Monkeypox is only HCQ or Ivermectin. That would be an intresting twist in this movie.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

https://youtu.be/u7XFuaJzokk Watch out for the new Chyna virus WHOFLUNGPOO!!!

Monkey throws poop at grandma HD - YouTube

Twitch : FezzeaFollow my twitch :)

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

remember that hydroxy and ivermictin are just delivery systemd for Zinc into a cell, without them it is imposdible . its the zinc that cures

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

yep the zinc stops a virus from replicating

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

synch, i read yours after i wrote mineπŸ˜…

(3) Show this thread