"be careful what you manifest."

stop thinking about a new lockdown.
stop thinking about shortages.
stop feeding into the fear they're trying to stoke.

love and light.
calmness and peace.

Our energy is more powerful than we yet know.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Our thoughts in the present moment create our realty. We are creator beings. Love, Light & Peace to You!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

"say what you love dont kill what you hate"

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

And please stop posting maddening nonsense the msm is talking about. Noone on anonup is learning from that. 😑🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

✨🙌🏻✨💯

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

🙏💖😇

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

That has been a promenant thought this last week. I will not agree with their schemes. Only what God says.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏Amen🙏 I believe & know this ✅💯.
🙏God Bless & Much 💖Love💙 &
🌟Light☀️ to YOU & All ♾♾♾
Thank You for being here & all that YOU do🥰

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

you know it 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Get into the habit of deliberately changing a negative thought to a positive one.
Example: "Oh no, another pandemic is coming with lockdowns and masks!" immediately change that thought to " there will be no further pandemics with lockdowns and masks."
Once you get in the habit of doing this you will experience less fear and anxiety. 😇

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Absolutely agree👍

(1) Show this thread

Subverting disasters before they happen one vibe at a time.

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's true

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

life’s pretty cool when you realize you aren’t just a passenger with events ‘happening’ to you. own it!

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

100%. They feed off the "Luge". That is why they like to instill fear and pain. Our conscious mind vibrates thoughts that resonates.
Frequency is everything. Love, joy, LAUGHTER, brings peace.💖🐸

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I couldn't be more at peace. If you get it, you get it👊 No doubt. No fear.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread