Health update from Dr Zelenenko. This is from tonight from his hospital bed. It's NOT good news...he has a tumor & a blood clot in his heart πŸ˜₯. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™for him !

Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Praying for him. He blasted the world about HCQ to treat covid and forever thankful. I wonder if taking fenbendazole or other unorthodox methods will help shrink that tumor?

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

may God's will be life

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Perhaps he could consult a Classical Homeopathic Doctor.
I know APIS MELLIFICA dissolves bloodclots but perhaps another homeopathic remedy may be indicated according to specific symptoms.
God Bless You Dr ZelenkoπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

God bless this warrior. I am praying for his healing.
His bravery and truth-speaking is an example of the fortitude are an example of what other doctors should emulate. Too many health professionals remain silent for fear of losing their lifestyles, or the money they are receiving.
God bless all the doctors who are standing up for truth and doing God's work.
Blessings to Patriots worldwide. May we be the light of hope and love our fellow humans need to get through the awakening.
Sending love out to all of humanity. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Christian. WIFE. Patriot. Mom. Rancher. DM=BLOCK unless there is legitimate reason. Poop scum persues a relationship w a married person.

Father God, You are our Great Healer. Father, we praise You for this amazing warrior. We decree complete healing. We bind all demonic powers and entitity attacks causing this illness. In Jesus' name. Amen & amen.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you sir and Thank you!!!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

CRAP..this man is a warrior. He needs divine healing. Please God heal this man who loves people and has fought to help humanity. In Jesus name...Amen.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

AMENβ£οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β£οΈ. in Jesus’ mighty nameπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please bring a miraculous healing to this warrior of truth, Dr. Zelenko. Bless him Lord with more time to influence the corruption in the medical industry. Dissolve the clot in his heart and remove entirely every cancer cell in his body. Thank You Jesus, as we pray in your Name. Amen πŸ™

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Praying for you, good Doctor. God blessed us with your wisdom. You have affected so many lives with power to take command of our own health decisions and we are forever indebted to you. I will pray for your recovery and the strength to carry you through this difficult time.

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #MAGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prayers for a full recovery Dr. Zelenenko. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Blessings to this kind soul. πŸ™πŸ’™