The movie is fake, but the social reaction is real. Given how delicate the mass deprogramming is, you can see why the narrative needs to be carefully controlled and scripted.

The challenge for the awake is dealing with both black and white hat false realities at the same time. “Spend more time in nature and less being provoked by daily events” seems wise advice.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

This is great advice because as of today I’m starting to freak out and I’m the type of person that hardly ever freaks out. I currently have a massive headache due to a global lockdown possibly happening due to “monkeypox” since they’re using the same playbook and I know that would devestate the lower and middle class.
Mentally I’m telling myself that I need to get these fear based thoughts and dark thinking out because it’s not the reality that I want and I know that manifestation is real and it works. I need to find the light again and vibe high. I need to stop feeling helpless but part of me feels like I need help getting these fear based thoughts out of my head.

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

money doesn't matter anymore.
we aren't here to collect $ bills.
gotta get people to realize that money isn't worth working / fighting for if we're not left with a world to enjoy.
./stop ratRace

I just said to a friend earlier, we can't go on like this... stuff is accelerating very quickly... feels like we're gonna grind to a halt.

prayers up for everyone, and help those around you as you can, just feels to me like we're gonna have to get scrappy/resourceful soon.

all IMO, I know nothing more than you.

Try some grounding today :) listen to your heart, it's a much better guide than your head. took me too damn long to learn that (and I still catch myself listening to my head too much). The head is a great soldier, and a horrible master.

Took me way to long to learn to listen to my heart, i wasted a lot of energy in the wrong way.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 1776 ..., click on at the bottom under it